Weekly Status – Monterey Express – Tim Doreck

by Jon Niebling on May 30, 2008

The Friday 4am NOAA forecast, the 1am CDIP and the 4am Scripps weather models are in near perfect agreement. The dive forecast is SUPERB.

NOAA forecast for Saturday and Sunday (May 31 and June 1, 2008)


SW winds 5 KT… Becoming W 5 to 15 KT in the afternoon. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft. Mixed swell NW 1 to 3 ft at 9 seconds and S 2 ft at 16 seconds.


W winds 5 to 15 KT. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft. NW swell 2 to 4 ft and S 2 ft.

Not much to add to this. It pretty much says it all. If you can pull it together to enjoy this window of opportunity I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Spaces remain on Saturday and Sunday morning charters.


Select “Instant Reservation” and we hope to see some of you on the boat this weekend.

If your looking for a dive buddy to carpool with from you area… contact me… maybe I can help you make the connection. Many of you unknowingly come from the same area and sometimes from the same zip code and can be only a few miles away… just a thought.


{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: