Welcome to Napa Valley Divers!

by Jon Niebling on June 22, 2007

We are pleased to launch our new website featuring an events calendar, forums, photo gallery, blog and more. Let us know how we can make this even better by posting a comment.

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

ZinMaker July 9, 2007 at 4:44 PM

Great job on the website David, looks nice!

ZinMaker July 9, 2007 at 9:09 PM

How about more info on the Berryessa cleanup coming up soon?

David Topper July 9, 2007 at 9:49 PM

ZinMaker – Please provide all the information regarding the Berryessa cleanup that you’d like to have posted and I’ll place it online for the world to see. Send info to: david@napavalleydivers.com

Ray Pettigrew July 11, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Do the responses from ZinMaker mean that Bruce has finally signed up? We should pass a rule that non-club members cannot win any prizes at club events. Yes, Zin, this means you! A truly fine website, Dave. Good job.

David Topper July 12, 2007 at 7:44 AM

Ray – If you could please help me out with “content” such as event dates, links to other pertinent sites, and event information such as the details for the Lake Berryessa cleanup, I can begin filling the gaps. Plain text emails to me at david@napavalleydivers.com would be appreciated.

ZinMaker July 13, 2007 at 7:44 AM

Ray, I am a member of a dive club, just not a member of NVD. Also someone has to pick up all of the golf balls litered on the bottom of Lake Berryessa. I finally spent my Target Gift Certificates last Saturday, I bought some socks, a shirt, and a Colman Flask, now I just have to start drinking hard liquor. Is there going to be a Lake Tahoe camp out this year?

Terry Stigall July 14, 2007 at 8:50 PM

Mr. Pettigrew has not renewed his membership. Therefore, he is not eligible to win any prizes at the next club event.

The Big Dog

Jayma Claus July 16, 2007 at 10:02 AM

David, great job on the website, and I love the new logo. You really went above and beyond with this. Hey, what was the result of the elections, I don’t see that on the site. Jayma

Ray Pettigrew July 24, 2007 at 12:31 PM

I too have some picnic pictures to share, that is if the Big Dog will allow me to. Unfortunately, none are of Karen sweettalking the Sheriff out of towing her car.

Ray Pettigrew August 4, 2007 at 5:17 PM

The way I hear it there will NOT be a Tahoe trip. If you need some pointers on the drinking of hard liquor I may be able to help. I have had some experience in that field.

ZinMaker August 6, 2007 at 7:26 AM

Is there any info on the upcoming Berryessa cleanup online? I would like to pass the information along to some other non club members.

David Topper August 6, 2007 at 9:46 AM

You should link to the main Blog. There you’ll find all the information you need. To make it simple, here is the link to the main Blog: http://napavalleydivers.com/blog/

The specific information you’re looking for may be found at: